Wednesday, November 23, 2005

what should i say oh?

recently nothing special, just that i am too busy to write something here=( i got lot of assignment that looks like never end and document that need to be signed. Then this two days my roomate bring his gal back home and stay here, so my area have been restricted for just my table. they watch dvd inside my room , making noise inside that ( actually i m so curious that what they were doing inside....hahahaha) and then ...... lot of things....hehehehe.....which i dont think that i will know since they are behind the door=) lol.....

I found that i went back bp frequently this few weeks which i dont know whether is good or not. I haven't be liked this since i study in secondary school. I can say that i usually wont go home except something urget, but i did it for this few weeks..what's wrong with me??? i wonder...hahajhaha...but is a good sign right since i started to miss my bed and my parent. But when i get home i found that not much friends i have, i stayed home and do nothing beside chatting with my mum. When i went out for my return ticket and salon, i wish to call someone but i just can't recall whoever i can call!!! And i concluded that i had been losing so much friends or in fact they didn't actually thinks that way. I found that only few still keep in touch with me then no one else and those who contact me are those who staying oversea now. How dissappointed i am for being so useless for keeping friend=( What should i do?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

emMm...nO worRies...oNe more month i wIll gO baCk...tHen i wIll aCcomPany you moSt of tHE tiMe ya..^^..