Monday, November 07, 2005

so dead.....

I was so dead today...thought that i will enjoy school after come back from long holiday, but the moment i step to the lecture hall everybody was like rushing toward me for money. Hey!!Give me a break okay!!! here come and say have a bill that cost hundred and then the other one say got that bill cost few hundreds and yet i have to chasing money from other people...then my super stupid jerk roomate haven't pay me back the rental for last month!!!! i am officially broke sooner so if u, jerk, see this please pay me back the money!!!! Dont keep saying you have no money and blah blah blah and yet you still have the money for nonsense. And today is the due date for rental to my landlord and no one pass the their rental to me!!!! Why must i remind you all every months!!!!! are u all nut!!!!!????? i am extremely tired chasing money here and there already....I don't like to begging money everyday. IT IS NOT MY JOB TO DO THAT!!!! you all should know that you need to pass me the rental latest by 7th every month, why must i nagging every months? cant you just save the rental as you know that you must pay instead of keep on staying here, why you all jerks spend every penny u have just for so called 'entertaintment'!!!! To me, all the things u did for denying to pay the rental on time are every selfish and please stop it if you still like the place you are staying now.......I AM VERY TIRED FOR CHASING MONEY EVERYDAY!!!!! Dammit!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dOn angry lah...nExt time pUt some notice board in your place...then juz write down everything u wanna say...my place also lidat..money due..cleaning...and bla bla bla..juz wrote it down...i buy u a notice board as ur present lah..=P