Saturday, April 16, 2005

Working

What is the life after exam?i found myself a part time jod!! It is hard to believe that i will work for my holiday,cause most of the time during my holiday i jz stay home and did nothing.I am working as a crew of Biore Roadshow now and found it quite fun there.I had ran from college to college like KDU, APIIT,KBU,Taylor's.....next week i will be going to Monash and Sunway College and the CEO of the Biore will be there also for that roadshow. I made lot of friends there and earning lot=) One thing that i found it quite funny is that my event manager jz have two week exprience then the boss ask her to handle all the road show without leading her.I found very pity for my manager that scold by that useless boss for nothing.The boss just know how to shit and didn't know how excatly to run a real roadshow. I wonder why such a stupid ass hole can be so lucky to have a company while people who really work hard can't find themselve to success. He is luckily that he have those partner that earn money for him every months and he should thanks what he have now plus stop shit on someone when he have no idea at all about what is happening. I heard from my assistant manager that the stupid ass hole always hold the pay for those crews for months. Hopefully i can get my pay soon and i can forget about the ass hole soon.Just another 5 more days, i wil be free=)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hAha~```hAve to tReAt m3 wHen i gO baCk ya...mAke nEw fRens..goOd gOod! gAmbAdeh yo~```