Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Is that money so important?

i wander long time ago since i was in form 4....Is that really money is everything for human? We are kinda sick for this thing since thousands years ago.Why people concern about those figures so badly?There is still a lot of things beyond that evil!!!

Last week my mom and sister told me that my brother broke with his girl. i kinda of wander why these two people travel so far already, can't they just pass through this....Is the matter of MONEY again='( how sad is it...Because they girl is came from a well background then she will feel more secure if my brother married her with bunch of money???Is that true?? Is that called love?? I believe in my brother that he won't let his women to suffer or even hurt a bit though he can't let the girl spend crazy as hell...years of relationship can't even fight with those presures from girl's house???

I cursed them for being so money minded and wish they suffer from what they desperately search for!!!Damn it!!

Hopefully my brother will be fine at this moment and this can be turned to a positive motivator for him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's life...钱不是万能,没有钱却万万不能..dOn't bE so aNgry...mArrige is a serIus matter..sIgh...u shud feel lucky for ur bro since they haven't get married yet...hopefully ur bro will recover soon...dOnt be so sad and angry...cheer up..

Jian said...

thanks ya=)i dont care whether we really have money or not, as long as we are happy it doesn't matter we have less money=)this is my bro and is his life, so he got to figure out wat to do and i will proud of him since he is my bro=) and u also take care there ya, dont be pushing urself too hard there,k? hope to see u soon

Anonymous said...

Yeah, in a way money is quite important. But I'm not to go all the way to agree that with money you can buy happiness. Having a lot of money is okay, but the love of money is what destroys you =D