Friday, October 03, 2008

DEep tHinking~

Isn't it nice to be missed by someone? I try to care about one's life with all my effort i tot i can. But it seen like the other way round.. That person refuse to let me know what's happening.. i can only know a trace from others.. I refuse to ask and care about those things... but they keep bothering me. I will concern only when you tell me what's going on. I am tired again.. I dunno what i am doing is correct or not. losing my grip...falling... God, I had enough!!! Don't fool around with me again... I learn the leason and please leave me along....

2 comments:

Zell said...

Tiring ay, annoying ay? It cant be helped man, sometimes feeling seriously is out of our control. But I think we get to gain more control over time and time passed by. We just need to focus more on our life. There are seriously too many things for us to care about beside some irritating feelings which are bothering us. Go with the flow man, enjoy ya life a little bit more, there are so much more in this world that we can enjoy too. Maybe, lose yaself in the music, relaxing bed, coffee aroma, healthy sunlight etc...

Jian said...

thx dude