Wednesday, May 10, 2006

sigh...thing get stolen...BUT is not mine=)

Yesterday when i was about to finish my experiment in the lab in d204, chin seng ran to me told me that someone broke in my lecturer's room and took away all the cash and bag....hehehe...and guess what?! the thief broke in the room and open two locks without even break it and then after his excellent job he still managed to lock back all the things and get away easily!!! By the time i went back home then i saw some cops there!!! WTF!!! hehehe....my lecturer found back her bag and belonging which....hehehe.....the thief place it so nicely inside a toilet bowl few block away=) hehehe.....i wonder there must be some urine on that poor bag=P muakahahahaha......

erm....anyway i am sooooo sorry for my lecturer that i making fun of her unfortune=) hehehe...but i really admired the guy that broke in without a trace and then still able to lock all the drawer and door nicely before he left!!!! But damn him for being such stupid that did such job in tarc that people around here isn't rich enough to buy him a meal=)

4 comments:

Jian said...

Babi zell....update ur blog!!!!u had been long time din write anything already!!!

Anonymous said...

Babi you, I willdo whatever I like to do, I don't need YOU to tell me what to do, bakamono!

Jian said...

wei...don babi here and there lah...hehehe...u go aus so long and ever tell me! so wanted to know how u r so desperately...hehehehe

Anonymous said...

Kao! I didnt went to OZ la you monster, I'm in NZ. You dun fake to show concern, you never sms me when i was in BP, you fake monster babi :p