Friday, May 05, 2006

Again feel miserable....Last night went out with Wei Lun dinner suddenly remind me that i haven't been dine with anybody in this pass whole month when i was in KL!! Really damn fuck men!! I couldn't stop myself for been such a loser that i can't even find a dinnermate. Perhaps i might already get used to dinner alone. And I picked up cooking but look so crappy! Anyway i did enjoy BBQ passed two days, it was so fun that few buddies gather around and having such a nice food from Jiven's mom=) ya ya, I know is quite stupid complaining here which the previous post i did wrote something about a blog i read.....But I am not crying for companionship and all that i talked about before! I just want enjoyable dinner, which means i want Fucking Nice Food!!! No more fucking instant noodles............

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haiyo, monster to kolian dine alone.i had told you many times to treat your friends and classmates nicely, but you never listen to me and end up eating all alone, poor monster, but you deserve it,hahaha~

Anyway, are you so miserable there? can't even find a friend to have dinner? you mihgt consider adopting a freind, dog.

Kao!ring that bloody Kah if he is around your area. or...simply go to the place where you can find many lonely souls like you and sit next to them and make friend(i know will you find those girls):p

Zell

Anonymous said...

Wait for me ya ..
when I go back that time ..
I will keep asking u out for breakfast, lunch and dinner ..=P