Monday, May 09, 2005

Companionship

Why should people need companion for their life?Loneliness really can kill someone?I used to my freedom now while i thirst for a relationship that can keep me back to ground. A girl told me that I should think about this carefully before I hurt someone again. I scare to fall in a relationship! I don't know why, jz very scare='( Maybe is kind of intrinsic self protection keep me from fall in love with girl...Anyway i should clearify that i am definately real guy!!I don't have problem with girl,okey =P hahaha....I really don't have any idea what should i go for next.

Companionship can be defined as living or travelling with another. While I prefer the meaning travelling than living togather with another.Why am i said so?Life is kind of journey, we need to go further through every stages. While the word 'living' is like staying on a particular stage that mean that they don't want to move on! That defination definately is off from my list! With no financial basic to promise other's life, i can't give any reason for her to stay with me on that stage.This is not fair for her and me!Travelling more suit me for now since i am now on the way searching for the meaning of life, travel from one stage to another learning from a to z..That make me feel more comfortable than giving promises stop on a particular stage.

Besides that, i really can't figure out what is the priority for me now. I afraid that i can't give her a whealthy life cause is hard to promise. But i really scare in a relationship, can't even tell why. Maybe my life should fill with loneliness than happiness since lonely can make someone be stronger and stronger. What should i do? Maybe the final solution is to be a damn stupid lonely old man in the end.....What do u think?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

bAka!companionship = relationship? u feel alone becoz u r not fall in love yet? tHen what abt me? No promise at this stage will become true...coz we cant afford it. When u really fall in love with someone, then u will work hard for her and achieve the goal together and not by yourself only...if the gal doesnt noe this theory then u can dump her! Don take responsibility by urself..u shud noe how to share responsibility.. this is a new lesson for you~~
Juz rmb! You r not alone. I be with you all the time. ^^ .

Anonymous said...

see pretty gal, kejar pretty gal. period. :x haha thats wht guys do wht :D

Anonymous said...

erm... even when u are in a relationship, u can be even lonelier especially when ur partner dun understand u and ur acts... so, maybe just enjoy ur single days, before u fall into someone and could not pull urself out but yet suffering... dun get me wrong, i am not suffering... anyway, hope u know what u really want and get it.. see ya~

Anonymous said...

Haha. You and your thoughts about girls again. Squeaky eye Jian, a girl wouldn't mind how much you can give her if she loves you. She'll love you for who you are, and you do the same. Don't make money, or materialistic thoughts the center of being in a relationship. If everyone's like that, no one will ever be satisfied with what they have. Agreed?

Anonymous said...

Very useful yongjian, I can use what you've got here on Companionship as well as your other stuff for the research we're doing for My desires. Cheers, Anny.

Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://xsrrgete.com/hwsj/xwwq.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://suumruwg.com/pjqw/fctp.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://xsrrgete.com/hwsj/xwwq.html | http://qvlxgwqw.com/msvy/cyvr.html