Friday, May 27, 2005

New life for advance year!

After struggling for two year, finally i had made through it and completing my diploma=) Well.. honestly I played a lot in this two year time and i didn't really put my effort in my study. Playing was the priority for me in order to motivate myself for study and I don’t really appreciate my time being a college student. Although I didn’t skip classes often, most of the time I was dreaming and wandering what am I supposed to be or why I can’t get what I want. What a stupid teenage in the age of 20!!!!

Thankfully, by the help of God I am able to finish my diploma. By the way I am in the age of 21… Now I can be considered as an adult already and I really hope to be a real man!!! But…if the definition is based on the size of the body, still get long way to go…hahahaha… An adult shouldn’t skip classes anymore and be more responsible, right=) what if I skip the first day of my advance year??!!! Hahaha…I really mean what I said!!!!!yo…I will do that due to my driving test! ( what a shame that a guy take his driving license by 21) hahaha….not more limo for me already=’(

This holiday I picked up a hobbit by playing snooker=) and due to the mentality of Malaysian that snooker is smoker had be set in my parent’s mind, turned up I only started my lesson by 20!!!! Can you believe this!!!!! Anyway, I already mastered a bit the skill of snooker. Hehe.. an advice for those who want to learn snooker!!! Stop thinking that, it’s a very expensive activity=)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cOngRatuLatIon ya~~fInish diPloma already...sO nIce ya...iM struGgling for my eXam nOw...tIred aNd bOrIng...miSs u...haha...oNce u pasS ur dRivIng tEst...tHen u mUst cOme and fEtcH me ya wHen i gO baCk tat tIme...qUite sOon..^^
hoho~~~eNjOy ur hOlidAy ya...

PS# wHen r U goIng to sTart ur aDvance yeAr and wAt r U gOing to do???

mIss yA....tAke cAre...^^

Jian said...

i m now in kl ad,jz started new sem.Hehehe....sure can fetch you one=) but before u get on pls go for boon ping and buy insurance 1st=P hehehe....when is your exam end??

Anonymous said...

hAha~~nO woRrieS man...mY mUm aLrEady hElP me bUy iNsurAnce..=P
i fInish my exAm at 30/6...thEn i aM gOing bAck arOund 5/7...tRy tO mAke sOme tIme aVailAblE fOr m3 ya..i nOe u R dAmn bUsy de~~^^~~
a lOtTa tHiNgs wAnna sHarE wiTh u..jUz tEll U wHen i gO baCk..
tAke cAre ya~~~

Jian said...

okok=) no problem...just inform me earlier then should be fine=) so see ya by that time ya...