Thursday, September 04, 2008

Two sides...

Problem always arise when human have different kinda perception.. Perception helps and sometimes it harm. When the insight of a person is sharp then perception become effective in solving problem; what if perception is wrong.. more problems will come then.. Perception help a person to grow, right perception show the maturity whereas wrong perception gives room to be matured. Human always claim that we are so great and so great on this and that. But sometime u don even notice perception can comes in two way. You can think of something on someone, what bout other towards you? That’s my point!! Sometime really hard to predict what is other’s perception towards you and so we will tend to be slow down just to make clear on something that we aren’t really sure. What is the purpose? Am I wasting my time on something that is impossible for me? Never try never know? So what should I do right now…people always ask…some will say why care; some scare… But that’s one side perception. For me I would like to get an answer rather than guess at this stage, so I will. But another problem arise…when should I ask… then follow by where should I ask….then who should I ask….and even then how should I ask….never ending question, create more and more problem. So I choose to follow my nature instinct, do before ask…I may get hurt but am ok…because the wrong move will make me grow, and the growth will make me stronger. I hate being lonely but indeed it makes me think more and more…life never easier and life never stop…carry one with your life and find someone that treasure you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

deep thinking...dude...