Saturday, July 08, 2006

Shifted=)

Changes seem to be very uncomfortable for me and the moment i shift to another house i started thinking the nice things being stay with my ex-housemate. although we did have some arguement and fight but is ok with us. They are mature, passion and full of energy. While today is the fifth week i shifted to this new place, the only thing i can sense is that housemate here are children, crappy in the sense that the way the talk...is totally unacceptable!!! Dunno start from when i cant actually talk with kids!! The way they think is totally the other way from me and my roomate. a naive face that try her very hard to break the speak by turning the volume and bass to the full end and they feel that this is cool! WTC....our thinking is totally different and i dont really know how long i can stand their childishness.... and their english sound very crappy and yet they are trying to mimic 'ang mo' that cant really talk in mandarine and always add 'yo', 'cool' and 'men' before they start a sentance!!!! and the most uneasy thing for me is that, they say they donno how to address me like the way my friends did as in "yong jian"!!!!! can u believe it!!!!! chinese school educated and yet try to pretend english as their mother tongue!!! hey, my name is yong jian and don called me something else that i really cant stand for!!! okok...u may say i am way to over reacted but give me a break ok!! i struggle hard for this whole week and i still lot of things to finish... and izzit final year must be 'awarded' so many assignment and project?

Sorry...again.... i wish i can finish all the assignment soon so that i can start my revision, 7th week coming soon so i couldn't stand continuously like this under so much of crappy pressure and stupid assignment as in i called the "ASS".

No comments: