Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Confusing and Busy='(

Sorry for neglecting my blog so long and sori to jo that i couldn't update my blog on time. I had been struggling for 5weeks for my new semester ,thought, but i still can't adapt with this chages and lot of confusion now.Wonder what we did last time is the greatest in my life...And i REALLY disappoint with some of my so called "friends" nowadays ( i know what u are think now Joanne but it's not him) I can't really figure out what will happen next and i just wish that the god and those "friends" mercy enough to let go me. And i found that no one in world will hold u when you are falling down ( definitely not u shindi!!) they just make use of you when u got something that they don't have. So whatever happen to them i won't feel sad and they are own their own. But i really cherish my buddy and bless them always by the side of god....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwe! Its okay long bean =D You don't have to update your post at all if you can't find the time. You take care. Shall meet up soon. Okies?

Anonymous said...

hEy guy...miss u so much..wat happen to u? You sounds so unhAppy..me too...aNyway..im going back soon...juz tell me when i go back..ok? Pls arrange some time for me..okay?
tAke cAre....^^....
mAy God bless you...

Jian said...

anyway thanks jo and shindi ya=) just some complain from poor old man...take it easy and hope to see u all soon