Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Detox


There is a lot of mess in my life...my living style, my career, my room, my desk and lot more to go... hehe... So now i m serious about what's happening around me. i want things to get more organize and in proper order..
Start from right now i will detox all my life and hopefully will get a better me instead=) This month boss want me to based in kl (means no outstation) so i got plenty of times. instead of wasting time on friendster or some useless website i decided to study and equip myself for coming tasks=) I m positive!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey ya...surprise someone stil reading ur blog?? haha...u no need to detox la...u cant get rid of it de..

Jian said...

quite surprise...but i think who r u....so free ah Chin Seng!!!! everytime how busy u are still can online read blog...niama...next week go makan korean bbq..i knw one place. super nice

Anonymous said...

hm?? nex week is which week? every week we stil hav nex week..haha..set a date la..i need to cancel all my appointment to go out wif u de..ahah. btw...i lik how u shot t pic of ur cup..very impressive!! where u get t inspiration?