Sunday, December 09, 2007

Update of recently life

i still cant figure out why i keep update my latest status...i know this blog only less than 5 ppl of fren knw bout this and i will never want other to really knw what i am thinking=) anyway, life getting even more busier than i was, almost everyweek now i got to outstation to different part in malaysia and this week i was alone driving all the way to jb. I then melacca and later muar only i back to kl...took bout one week time in southern area. eventhough i am originated from johor but honestly speaking i don really like jb cz i cnt feel any sense of belonging and secure there... this working experience there was disaster where i encounted lot of stupid so called higher educated ppl yet then keep hinting me to treat them meal for those training they suppose to learn...and like i will do so...somemore i cant tolerate with ppl forgot watever they promise to me. the journey still ok but i really don like ppl there...sori for those whose stay in jb but consider as civilized jb ppl. i apologized for u all but i really don like those idiot i encounter these past few days...then next week i dunno where i will be ended up with and hopefully i cant jz stay office to finish up some of my things...

Apart from that i met with a gal which fren introduce to me...i find it very strange that i don have those spark where i used to have when i saw my ex but she look fine to me and i think is worth it to give it a try...never felt this way after my terrible breakup bout year ago...i feel good when the new gal was with me but i still dunno her much in fact i can say i knw nth bout her besides her name. anyway i wont take any action to after this gal but i will rather spend time to knw her more see she is my type or not=) wish me good luck then=P ha..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wah got new gal de...mahai..never tel me also when we come out yday...pretty or not?? nice body shape?