Saturday, October 27, 2007

A very Long day

friday nite after happy hour in home doing nth i was decided to bring housemate out for tim sum in jalan ipoh and everyone was so happy..after that home bout 2 sth and start to get sply since it was a long day for me..lot of things need to get ready in office before hand and also lot of visiting to hospital to troubleshoot. then i decided to take a nap without brush my teeth=) ( don ever let my dad know or else he will kill me for this) hahahah...then around 3 sth in the morning i received a call and jump up to take the call...hospital somewhere got problem=( then need to troubleshoot and guide them wat to do...in fact i oso not sure whether my advice is rite or wrong so need to call senior to comfirm before contact to the hospital again....this continued till 5 sth in the morning and too tired for me to think anymore...ok went sleep 6 sth and wake up 10am...call from hospital again...ahhhh....give me a break till i rest enough ....jz enough to think...hahaaha...kinda tired but very syok can handle case alone...then after a few call till 11sth.finally finished all the things and settle watever i can done for them and they are ok with that...but receive a call again ask me to go another hospital to setup the machine!!!ahhhh....but eventually the senior say he can go on his own and i promised him i will go by tomolo to check on the patient...so i need to work tomolo. So pls give me sometime to recover ya=) i will better i do some exercise lateron hahaha...enjoying working life now, so i can forget watever need to be forgotten!!! life still have to move on and i wish all the patient get well asap....be strong cz patient fight to live and yet i was because of a gal wan to give up myself is totally wrong...i wish i cound fight my life to a better end....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of coz you can man ~
You are the only one in this world and so just move on with a big big step ! I'm still here ready for you leh ! =D
Your job seems tiring ! Please take good care of yourself .. okay?
Miss you! =]

Anonymous said...

ok i will take good care of mine one=) don worry ya...i still feel i can adapt myself smoothly to single life...but i try very hard...i wan to let go everything and start a new life...work...

Jian