Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Wat a loser did

I was quite confused with my feeling..She dumped me with no good explanation and she refuse to take my call or even see me, but i still cant give up like everybody said. This is my first time i learned hard to love somebody although was my second gf..I tried everything that i think is right and logical to treat her, i think i was teaching her how to be smarter. But seen like i am wrong...very very wrong....i always complaint she din talk to me and keep quiet, but i realized that she sometime did give me some of her opinion but those pieces of thinking sound like silly to me so i do give junk of rubbish to her that i am right...i think is my kinda of "Yeah, I AM RIGHT" let her feel that i am not her type...But honestly i still really cant forget her and i still very love her..can God pls give me a chance again and i promise i will do better and respect her more!I just come let go her...I love the girl too much...

No comments: