Thursday, August 24, 2006

In Love?!

Recently i fall in a relationship with a girl which i love her so much that i can spend myself just for her....But this morning when i woke up, i started wondering...Why i need a relationship? Why i willing to give up i had built up so long? Why i just can't help myself to stop thinking of her? Here she come...she give me an answers...cause i like her so much and i truely fall in love with her. She gave me "NO"ssss since 2 years ago and out of sudden,me and her are falling in love...Kinda strange for me initially. I prayed hard everyday since 2 years ago that she will be mercy enough to accept me but i was wrong...then come to the stage that i nearly give up, miracle appear and God told me 'chance is coming for u son'......mind suddenly blank........speechless........happy but in the same time i was afraid that this is just a dream...a dream that the God mercy enough for me after 2 years...then she told me i am not dreaming!!!then i scared......i scared i couldn't maintain this relationship and lot and lot.....i kinda lost!!! She control every single nerve in my body...sound unbelievable but it's true...and what i can say is that i just truely fall in love with her....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow~ thats nice~ Remember to love her every single day and yet not lose urself