Saturday, March 25, 2006

Start project already=)

Now i got the reason come back to school everyday just to do my final year project which involve in culture viruses=) which for me is very cool to handle these things! but before that i gone through a very very long process with i have to autoclave all the apperatus which i will use it for my whole project and i gotta wash them for week. And guess what?! hahaahaha....i already finish all the preparation for the experiments just need to get natural sources then i can start it soon and finish i soon( provided no serious mistake occur)...and geuss what!!! i gonna use my viruses that isolated to infection my friends bacteria to see how strong it is...hahahahahahaha.....in the end only my viruses will survive.....muakahahahahaahhahaha..........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hEhe ... i hopE that youR vIrus wIll noT stRong enOugh to infECt u ah ... =P

Jian said...

don worry is bacteriophage so wont infect me one=)