Friday, December 23, 2005

Merry X'mas

Hehe...again another X'mas that i will be alone for it. Since don't know when i started to use to with the feeling that i wont be having fun any x'mas. i try to get myself more competible but yet i still the one who single all the time ( i really hope that i can find someone who i love more than she do) maybe it should be considered as a wish for my X'mas for this year=)

Last two days my group was having a bbq for the first time in the past 3 years!!! how amazing that we all had fun that time and no one is ever left behind...i drank vodka and beer and had some puff which i felt really guilt that i broke my promise... But it was just so happening=) anyway i am not addicted anymore instead for coffee=) hehehe.....hope that we can be able to do it again right after our exam.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mErrY cHrisTmAs yA~ though a bIt lAte...

Jian said...

hehe....bout 2 weeks time then u will be in malaysia...hahahahaha....my place in kl keep pet ad=) is a toy poodle...miss u lah...quickly come back my exam start bout 18=( so fast that i cant even really finish my reading...y'day the dogge sick and bring him to see doctor then the bill is bout 187!!!!wat the......hehehe luckily the doggy is not mine so not need me to settle...hehehe