Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Again

Yesterday gal messenged me and planning the visit to my house by friday, it was fine with me that she want to visit...well i mean at first....i really hope she can come and i really wanted to talk to her about our relationship which she keep on asking me to think about it carefully. Then when i was sured that it wont be wrong suddenly she came out all sort of funny questions that i really hate to hear and answer!!!But unfortunally she did and not only once she did it to me, if a girl really want to fall into a relationship with you, why must she question over and over!!!! I know you may say that she want to comfirm or sort of feel confident about this and that and blah blah blah.....but she has to realise that in a relationship not just that she will feel neglect or suffer all the time. What about guys?? We also bloody human that have the same things that girls called EMOTION...I had enough with this kind of joke!!!! I really dont like to be fooled around by a girl that just keep on say that she love you and blah blah blah and yet make your life doom. I mad at her last night about what she did and i told her that and she said she knew that and apologized...But for sure i know she will repeat what she did or some kind of unpredictable nonsense to knock you all the way hell. Maybe this friday i will tell her that i dont hope to be like this or maybe i will mercy enough to keep it myself again...who know what i wil do by friday. I dont really seem to be extremely handsome or charming but why she so in love with me which i cant really figure out for long time.....this is insane! she doesn't even know what kind of man i am and what i am thinking!!! I just hope that i will not trouble by this girl anymore either dump her or keep helding her hand...Give me a break okay???

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

sIgh..gAls aRe uNpredIctable..as well as guys..maybe..thIs tIme i wOnt iNterUpt anYmore..wIsh yOu gOod lUck then...bE hAppy wIth yOur cHoice...sOmetImes we nEed negOtIatioN rathEr than dEciSion..

Anonymous said...

She's back? Your ex is back? Lol. Have fun dude. But if you dont want to spend the rest of your life like that, I'd suggest you let her go. You don't love her anyway. Lol

Jian said...

Stupid Jo....i knew what i am doing,and i not yet think about that long=P the problem is she want to let go or not....

Jian said...

ya jo and sindi how are u all again? still alive?

Anonymous said...

Not yet die don't worry. I won't let you off so easily. My blog got new layout de, go check! And sign the guestbook ya!

Jian said...

check ad lah.....but is quite complicated to see leh=p hehehehehe

Anonymous said...

lenglui or not? :X