Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Damned Stupid Indonesian Who Start This Haze

I can't stop myself from damning the stupid Indonesian (referred to those started open burning things)!!!!! and because of them i also can't stop myself from coughing since last night till now. I had enough of this haze since i was born in Johor!!!! They had been repeated over and over this stupid activities and yet the Indonesia' Environment Minister kept promised this problems will reduce, it still happen!!!! And it is happening right here right now where i stay!!!! And now i am feeling extremely not right like chaining for 2 packs of cigarettes!!!! What the heck they doing up there right in Indonesia now????? Burning their smartass there???? Bloody hell,why can't they just realize that they are doing nothing than causing trouble. I can't help myself to curse them by making me cough and sooner or later i got to go for doctor!
Once again curse them burn by the fire they made as a retribution for being such a smartass!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hEy..are you okay ya? bE careful ah...dOn gEt sick ya...hEhe..scOld them here oso uSeless..tHey won't do aNything fOr u...sAve eNergy aNd tAke mOre reSt ya...ohYa...dOn fOrget oh...tOday is aH tIong's bIrthDay...hOorAy~~~~^^~~~~

Jian said...

hehe...indeed i already forgot=) hehe...still okay now.